We live with two cats
Miya and Leo
When I first came to this house, there was Mr. Rabbit. He was a one fat rabbit so I stayed away from him… But he was fine. We had our own lives and he never bothered me. GOOD!
Then one day, he wasn’t around anymore. I felt a little bit lonely… I used to like watching him eat (the same food for 12 years! Can you believe that?!) But then I got used to being alone and peaceful days continued.
…. until this Bengal cat showed up!!!! arghhhhhh!!!
I’m LEO! I’m Bengal cat.
I was born on August 15th, 2015.
I was living with many buddies before I came to this house. We were all in the same room and we were running around the whole day!! SO FUN!!
I remember the day when Jay and Okami came to see me. I did my very best to pretend to be a behaving cat. I think Okami totally bought it!! 😎
Then I came to this house. I had to stay in my cage for days!!! Sometimes they would let me out, but lock me in again SO SOON. WHY!?!?!
I was so happy to see another cat!! I went to say Hi and hugged her but she ran away. She always run away… I don’t understand….
Read more about how Miya and Leo become to live together under the same roof from the day one!
- Day one – Miya and Leo met for the first time
- Day 2 – Unhappy Miya
- Day 3 – Miya is watching you…
- Day 4 – Miya’s first step into Leo’s room
- Day 5 – I am sorry Leo…
- Day 6 – 1 meter away!
- Day 7 – Less than 20cm!
- Day 8 – Up-close-and-scared?
- Day 9 – Leo’s first trip to Miya’s room
- Day 10 – Miya and Leo played together?
- Day 11 – Leo’s room might be too cold…
- Day 16 – Leo’s out more now
- Day 27 – Leo’s medicine not working to Miya
- Day 28 – There was blood!!
- Day 36 – It’s finally happening!
- So how are Miya and Leo now after 4 months?