It’s summer and summer is Sangria! (and also Mojito!)
I made my very first Sangria last night.
Cooking isn’t my specialty.
I don’t like complicated recipes. 😕
Basically if it requires more than 5 ingredients, I will not likely to make it. 😆
Jay cook for me more. I thank him for that.
But these days, I started cooking more.
I started with very simple recipes, like simple grilled pork and vegetables, shrimps and vegetables,etc.
Yesterday, I decided to cook Fajita and Sangria!
Here’s simple recipe? for Sangria.
This is way too simple so maybe it’s not even called Sangria. 😀
- 1 750ml bottle of Chardonnay
- 2 cups (or as much as you would like) of ginger ale
- 1 grapefruit
- 3 kiwis
- 1 lemon
That’s all! 😀
How to make:
- Cut grapefruit and kiwis to bite sizes.
- Slide the lemon.
- Put the fruits in a glass jar and pour wine to cover the fruits.
- Keep the jar in the refrigerator at least for an hour.
- Pour ginger ale on top of the fruits.
- Then pour the rest of wine.
- Serve it on ice!
This is what I made.
I used golden kiwis and they taste so good soaked in white wine! 😀
I wish I used better wine… It would have tasted much much better.
I will try other ingredients, other fruits, red wine, sparking wine,etc.
I will post about it if it takes good!