As part of our project for our guest house, Omoide House, we started our blog on March 9th.
It hasn’t been fully one month yet.
But I would like to look back this one month to see how we have been doing.
If I calculate it as if it was for one month, this is the status.
- Number of accesses
- 33/day x 31 days = 1023 accesses in March
- Number of visitors
- 10.1/day x 31 days = 314 visitors in March
So far not bad!!
This is what we did in March.
- Bought our domain, omoidehouse.com
- Opened accounts for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and have our blog posts linked automatically
- Opened Instagram account and posted many pictures of Miya and Leo and also linked Instagram to our blog
- Opened Ameba (Japanese) and Naver (Korean) blog accounts for Japanese and Korean speaking visitors and posted some blogs there too (There is a free plugin for linking WordPress and Naver but no free plugin for Ameba)
- We posted 86 blogs in March
- Wrote at least one blog per day
- We are writing our blog in three languages: English, Japanese and Korean
We will do better in April! 🙂